Friday, March 21, 2014

Tom Odell. Another Love.

Nominated for British Breakthrough Artist (artista revelación)  and British Male Solo Artist at the Brit Awards 2014,  Tom Odell's  debut album, Long Way Down, topped the UK chart .( ocupó el lugar más alto de la lista  en el reino unido) 





I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
But it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring


(quiero llevarte a algún lugar para que sepas que me importas
pero hace demasiado frio y no sé adonde
Te he comprado narcisos en un bonito cordel
pero no florecerán como lo hicieron la primavera pasada )

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I'm just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love
But all my tears have been used up

( Y quiero besarte .hacerte sentir bien
pero estoy tan cansado para compartir mis noches
y quiero llorar y quiero amar )
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up

(en otro amor , en otro amor,
todas mis lágrimas han sido gastadas)

And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hands been broken, one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fXXX rude
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose

( Y si alguien te hace daño, quiero pelear
pero mis manos se han roto demasiadas veces
así que usaré mi voz, y seré joXXX maleducado )

And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up

(Y cantaría una canción , que sería solo tuya
pero las he cantado todas a otro corazón
y quiero llorar y quiero aprender a amar
pero todas mis lágrimas han sido gastadas)

On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up



No comments: