Here are some collocations with the verb take.
Choose the best collocation in these sentences. If you make a mistake, don't worry. Just remember it and don't repeat it.
1) Who was that ___ man you were talking to?
2) Drive carefully, the road gets ___ soon.
3) There are some ___ mountains outside the town.
4) I work in a ___ building.
5) The company is hoping to ___ a profit this year.
6) They've ___ their decision.
7) ___ a photo of him.
8) What does he ___ for a living?
9) She got a ___ education in London.
10) Do I have time to take a ___ shower?
1 = handsome, 2 = narrow, 3 = low, 4 = tall, 5 = make
6 = changed, 7 = take, 8 = do, 9 = good, 10 = quick