Friday, August 23, 2013

Moby

Moby:  D.J, guitarist, drummer, re-mixer and cyber punk and  the undisputed king of advertising music !

  Back in 1851, American author Herman Melville published a novel called The Whale, which was later called Moby Dick, and is regarded by many as the great American novel. On September 11th (yes, that date again) 1965, the novelist’s great-great-great nephew, Richard Melville Hall was born in Harlem, New York. His parents were hippies, and they gave their son the nickname (apodo ) Moby, in honour of his famous ancestor. The name stuck,( tuvo éxito) and Moby is now famous  to millions of fans around the world.

Moby is clearly a new kind of music star, able to change from one style of music to the next while sharing (compartiendo ) his thoughts on wider issues unrelated to music as well as working to make the world a better place. His vegan restaurant, TeaNY, is very important to him and he is not afraid to explain the reasons why he follows a strict vegan diet or why he believes in God.

One thing is certain about Moby: he will continue to surprise us !

Listen to the song Porcelain. The lyrics are below.




Hey, Hey, Hey, Woman, it's alright.
Hey, Hey, Hey, Woman, it's alright.

In my dreams I'm dying all the time
When I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye

Hey, Hey, Hey, Woman, it's alright.
Hey, Hey, Hey, Woman, it's alright.

Tell the truth you never wanted me

Tell me...

In my dreams I'm jealous all the time
Then I wake I'm going out of my mind
Going out of my mind

Hey, Hey, Hey, Woman, it's alright.(x4)

No comments: