Friday, June 8, 2012

Jokes About Penguins !!

"Now do you believe in Global Warming ?  "

Penguins have been the subject of many books and films and also an endless source of jokes. Here are a few of my favourite.  I hope you enjoy them !


One day a policeman was walking in the park when he saw a man. The man was holding a penguin. The man said to the policeman :  " I found this penguin this morning.What shall I do with it ? " "Take it to the zoo" said the policeman.The next day the policeman saw the man again.he was still holding the penguin.The policeman said. "Why didn't you take the penguin to the zoo ? ". "I did" , said the man."I took him to the zoo yesterday.Today I'm taking him to the cinema".

Q: Why don´t you see Penguins in Britain?
A: Because they´re afraid of Wales. ( Wales = gales  , a whale =  una ballena. Se pronuncian igual .  ) 

Q:Why are penguins the best dancers?
A: Because they have some cool moves! ( cool= fresco y también guay.  ) 

Q:What’s black and white and jumps a lot?
A :A penguin with hiccups! ( hipo) 

Q.What's a penguin's favorite salad?
A:Iceberg lettuce!

Q:Who's the penguin's favorite Aunt?
A:Aunt-Arctic!

Q:What's black and white, black and white, and black and white?
A:A penguin rolling down a hill!

And  finally one of the worst but probably the most well known :

Two penguins were walking across an iceberg.One penguin turned to the second penguin and said:
"You look like you're wearing a tuxedo ( esmoquin." And the second penguin said, "What makes you think I 'm not ? "


No comments: