Friday, June 10, 2011

Rebecca Black. Friday. Is this the worst song ever recorded ?

Rebecca Black's pop video has been viewed on YouTube ( visto en You Tube) more than 154 million times ! The song by the 13-year-old American teenager went viral on the internet ( se ha "viralizado ", propagado en la red ) after being described as the worst one ever recorded. It has also trended on Twitter (tema de moda , más comentado por los usuarios en Twitter) and been the subject of online comment and discussion.The song was produced by Los Angeles-based Ark Music Factory ,an independent record label (sello discográfico independiente) and was paid for by the teenager’s mother.People,among other things,(entre otras cosas) have criticised the song for its awful lyrics ( pésima letra). For example: "yesterday was Thursday Thursday, today it is Friday Friday".

And about the music...judge for yourself !







Lyrics


Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeahYeah, etc...


7am, waking up in the morning/Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs/Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal/Seein’ everything, the time is goin’/ Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’/Gotta get down to the bus stop/Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)/ Kickin’ in the front seat/Sittin’ in the back seat/Gotta make my mind up/ Which seat can I take? It’s Friday, FridayGotta get down on Friday/Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekendFriday, FridayGettin’ down on Friday/Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend /Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah) /Fun, fun, fun, funLookin’ forward to the weekend/


7:45, we’re drivin’ on the highway/Cruisin’ so fast, I want time to fly/Fun, fun, think about fun/You know what it is/I got this, you got this/My friend is by my right/I got this, you got this/Now you know it/Kickin’ in the front seat/Sittin’ in the back seat/Gotta make my mind up/Which seat can I take?
[Chorus]
It’s Friday, Friday/Gotta get down on Friday/Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend/Friday, FridayGettin’ down on Friday/Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend//Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)Fun, fun, fun, funLookin’ forward to the weekend[Bridge]/Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday/Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)We-we-we so excitedWe so excitedWe gonna have a ball todayTomorrow is SaturdayAnd Sunday comes after...wardsI don’t want this weekend to end.


[Rap Verse]
R-B, Rebecca Black So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat)In the back seat (In the back seat)I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah) Fast lanes, switchin’ lanesWit’ a car up on my side (Woo!)(C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of meMakes tick tock, tick tock, wanna screamCheck my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekendWe gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all
[Chorus]
It's Friday, Friday/...

No comments: