Friday, December 21, 2012

What a Wonderful World !

 Playing for Change  is a global movement created to inspire, connect, and bring peace to the world through music. Watch this inspiring video of the song "What A Wonderful World" featuring Grandpa Elliott with children's choirs across the globe.  

Below are the words of the song . Join in the fun and sing along  !  ( Únete a la diversión y canta con ellos)

I see trees of green, red roses too. I see them bloom (florecer) , for me and you. And I think to myself,what a wonderful world.(Y me digo a mi mismo , qué mundo tan maravilloso) I see skies of blue, and clouds of white. The bright blessed day,( el luminoso y bendito día) the dark sacred night ( la oscura y sagrada noche). And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
The colors of the rainbow (arcoiris) , so pretty in the sky. Are also on the faces, of people going by, I see friends shaking hands (veo amigos dándose la mano) . Saying, "How do you do?" They're really saying, "I love you". I hear babies cry, I watch them grow .They'll learn much more ,than I'll ever know.( Oigo a los bebés llorar, los veo crecer, ellos aprenderán mucho más de lo que yo nunca sabré). 
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world. ...oh yeah !


No comments: