Monday, March 19, 2012

Father's Day Song

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there! In the U.S. I would have to wait after Mother's Day in May until the third Sunday in June to celebrate. Lucky for me I live here, and I get to celebrate before my wife! Here's a funny song dedicated to Fathers that I found on You Tube by a man who goes by the name of the Wheezy Waiter. Enjoy!


It’s Father’s Day. It’s Father’s Day.
Happy, Happy Father’s Day!
What’s the matter? [1]
Can’t be bothered [2]?
Don’t you love your loving father?

United States, Zimbabwe,
All these countries, Father’s Day
But if you’re from Germany, Luxembourg, Uruguay,
Celebrate on a different day.
So you don’t care about your Dad today
Unless you live under his roof [3]
Then you better [4] be nice
Until you move away.

George Washington is a famous name
But he had no kids
So today he’s lame [5]
Tarantino has a million bucks [6]
But zero kids.
So today he sucks [7].

If you want to be number one
on Father’s Day.
You gotta work on your pecs [8]
And then you go out and have unprotected sex.
You also gotta be a dude [9].
Ladies, you can’t intrude [10].
On Father’s day.
Without a sex change.
I’m still not sure if it’s possible to be a biological father that way.

Mom shut up. It’s not your day.
Sis’ shut up. It’s not your day.
Me shut up.

If you got two dads.
I’ve heard them say
They might not get their ties that day
But double dad, means double party.
Double rainbow all the way.

My Dad looks like an older me
with a few greyer qualities.
What do I get for Father’s Day, y’all?
You get to be in my You Tube show.

George Clooney divorced his wife
But his kids don’t care because they don’t have lives.
Jay Leno is a childless bloke [8].
with the same amount of funny jokes.

If you want to be number one
On Father’s Day
And you’re having trouble making relations.
Well there’s artificial insemination.

You also gotta be a dude,
So ladies you can’t intrude
On Father’s Day.
Unless you make breakfast.
For the father of your child.
Your baby Daddy

Mom shut up. It’s not your day.


[1] ¿Qué te pasa? [2] molestado, [3] techo, [4] debes, [5] lamentable, [6] dolares, [7] da asco, [8] pectorals, [9] tipo, [10] entremeterte

No comments: