Friday, May 14, 2010

1,000,000,000 people live in chronic hunger

and I am MAD as HELL !!!

Jeremy Irons is mad as hell that one billion people live in chronic hunger. Watch the video while you check the script below. And if you are also mad as hell...Don't forget to check out the link below and sign the petition to push for action. http://www.1billionhungry.org/
(Escucha el video mientras compruebas el texto , faltan algunas palabras que debes rellenar. Las respuestas están al final).




SCRIPT
Somebody said:"I don't have to tell you things are bad". Well, he was _____(1). I mean, everyone knows things are bad.Seems like we are stuck in a world where we can't _____(2) a single thing but the climate.

Every time we check the _____(3) we've been hit by a quake or a storm or a financial disaster. We know things are bad..._____(4) than bad... they're crazy ! It looks like everything , everywhere is going _____(5) so we don't go out any more. But we still think we are connected with all the people of the world. But that's not true, people ______(6) the world suffer hunger , cronic hunger! One billion people, one billion of us , now that's bad, worse than bad, that's crazy.

And we've got to get mad.
I want you to get mad
I want you to get up right now , stick your head out of the window and _____(7).
I am mad as hell.
I am mad as hell
I am mad as hell and I am not going to let one billion people go hungry.

You tell them.

(Answers: 1-right 2-change 3-news 4-worse 5 -crazy 6-around. 7- yell )

3 comments:

Home English said...

I am mad as hell !!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Please Jeremy, talk more slowly. I'm starting but I hope understand you in littel time!!

julio pedauye said...

Certainly?...Are you mad as hell of hunger in the world? If yes, why you don´t do anything?